Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Both baby and I had a check up this week. #3 is in the 99th percentile for height, weight and head circumference. Not bad for a baby born at 37 weeks, huh?

I am measuring at 31 weeks and my doctor goes on vacation on October 10th until the end of the month. I am hoping she chooses to induce me at 38 weeks, around October 9th. We'll see.

Everything else is looking good. I am gaining :( normal amounts of weight and I am pretty sure I passed the glucose test with flying colors (no gestational diabetes here...we just make 'em big on our own).

I was able to catch lunch with dear friend on Tuesday and with my mom today. It was nice. I even got to shop the clearance racks at Target and get some pretty good deals :) As we left Target today a little after 12 it was pouring rain in sheets so much that the parking lot was almost flooded. My feet got sopping wet. All I could think about was an email I once received about running in the rain. Something about letting go and letting God take care of you. I loved watching the baby trying to lick the rain drops while we rushed to the car. It was worth getting wet.
Post a Comment