Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm curious

Do you think HE performs miracles today?

I was doing my homework today and she suggested that many of us are leery of committing to saying that miracles can happen in the present.

The way I see it, there is a plan for each and every one of us. What it takes to reinforce our belief in Him is different for all of us, right? So we could define certain parts of His plan as little miraculous moments in our life...keeping us on the path of believing, AND hopefully encouraging us to pass the WORD on, if you catch my drift...

Whatcha think?

5 comments:

bobbione8y said...

oh Rani.

that question is RIGHT where my heart is. i am going to define this year as my "year of expectation."

i have been reading up on MIRACLES and doing some study of how the Lord moves, and His purpose in giving us miracles, signs and wonders.

i am going to a conference in Mpls in 3 weeks called DREAM BIG - about just such things!!!!

ps. my friend sher gets gold dust on her when she worships. i have seen it. her husband, who is not necessarily "out there" as a believer, has seen it as well.

lots of good resources out there. i'll hook you up if you are interested.

Unknown said...

Thank you Bobbi!

I am so curious. I know my head believes and my heart is right there, but I am such a skeptic.

I hope your conference is wonderfully God-filled and motivating.

I am researching resources online, but there can never be too much reading, right?

bobbione8y said...

go to http://www.extremeprophetic.com/

Patricia King is the lady i have been doing some listening too lately. Her "glory school" teaching is amazing!!!

will let you know what God teaches me :)

Karen said...

Hm. I've been reading this for days. I think that I struggle with God's miracles because of my mom's death. Say a prayer for me, that God would soften my hardness on this one.

Unknown said...

I do believe in miracles! And I agree completely with you.