Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday Multitudes, #166-177

holy experience


I have to admit that this is the first time I have had to sit and think a bit before my gratitude post.We have all been under the weather this weekend and it has really dampened my mood. So, for a little inspiration I went to my Scripture verses for every day of the year calendar and guess what today's verse just happened to be?

Isnt' everything you have and everything you are sheer gifts from God?...You already have all you need. I Corinthians 4:7-8

Can't really think of a better way to say it than that. Divine intervention?

Lord, I do have all that I need and more. Today I am especially thankful for;

Pastor and Susan expanding the parsonage by two tiny feet in September! WOOHOO:)

Olympic athletes and the dreams of children everywhere growing up to be an Olympian

conversations with my 8 year old daughter about the world and all the things in it she wishes she could fix

Braeburn apples and a sale on grapes

family rides in the van just to get out of the "sick" house

warm winter days that melt the ice on our North facing driveway

working together to chip and remove the 4 inches of ice on our North facing driveway

dreams of someday owning a home that does not have a North facing driveway

yoga class planning emails

vbs planning meetings, my favorite week of the year :)

food pantry planning meetings and friends who volunteer to babysit, thanks Janel!

soft tissues, cough syrup, ibuprofen and tylenol and naps

2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

yep, sounds like God stepped into this one in your absence :) thanks, ran.

Philippa said...

I needed that, thank you - blessings.