Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you... Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27

For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time [are] not worthy [to be compared] with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
Romans 8:18


I learned this morning that a dear friend who has been battling lung cancer has gone to live with the Lord. Death has no dominion over us. Kenny is pain free in heaven this morning. All glory be to the Lord!

My thoughts are with Sherry and her family this morning.


"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away. Revelation 21:4 "

2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

i am sorry for your loss, dear.

DeAnn said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, Rani. I've been reading your posts which has been long overdue...love the Bible passages. You found just the right words. Thoughts are with you...