I made these last night and they were absolutely DELISH. Be sure to click on the link and read the comments at the sparkpeople.com site because everyone made them differently and there are some awesome substitutions like salsa and many spices. I love the way that the cottage cheese melted and you couldn't tell it was ever cottage. A great way to use a less fatty cheese as a substitute for sour cream.
Try these, you will not be disappointed. My kids loved them and ate every last crunchy bite of the shell. I am so sad I didn't take a photo. In all honestly I didn't think they would taste this good. We served them with pork chops and sweet corn and homemade sweet potato crescent rolls.
Wonderful Stuffed Potatoes
4 medium baking potatoes
3/4 cup low-fat (1%) cottage cheese
1/4 cup 1% milk
2 tablespoons soft margarine
1 teaspoon dill weed
3/4 teaspoon herb seasoning
4-6 drops hot pepper sauce
2 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
1. Prick potatoes with fork. Bake at 425º F for 60 minutes or until fork is easily inserted.
2. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Carefully scoop out potato leaving about 1/2 inch of pulp inside shell. Mash pulp in large bowl.
3. Mix in by hand remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese. Spoon mixture into potato shells.
4. Sprinkle each top with 1/4 teaspoon Parmesan cheese.
5. Place on baking sheet and return to oven. Bake 15-20 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
Yield: 8 servings--Serving Size: 1/2 potato each