Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday Multitudes, #201-212

holy experience


Monday again. Praying for sunshine outside (and in my soul) this week.

Lord, thank your for your endless gifts.

a healthy family again

email shoulders to cry on

melting of the great piles of snow

children who help clean

yarn and crocheting and free online patterns

rearranging the kitchen with the help of an eight year old

a mother daughter trip to see family and perhaps sunshine

kisses (the chocolate kind) and hugs (the people kind)

recovery from surgery for friends

rain that washes everything new and stays outside

warmer temps that allow for a few minutes of open windows and fresh air

“Here my cry, O God; listen to my prayer. From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. Psalm 61: 1-2

3 comments:

Karen said...

I just love that--Lead me to the Rock that is higher than I!

Unknown said...

Yep, that's a good one. Thanks to my friend Cindy for sharing the verse with me...

DeAnn said...

Awesome.

Have a wonderful, well-deserved vacation, Rani! Like I said on your previous post...you are amazing.