Monday, May 03, 2010

Monday Multitudes, #277-288

holy experience

Love...binds everything together in perfect harmony. Colossians 3:14 NRSV

This lovely first week of May in the year of 2010 I am so very thankful for;

having so much...plenty to eat, overflowing closets, a safe warm place to live

a husband who puts up with me

children who love me even if I am crabby

chocolate for the week of the month that I need it the most

a windless Friday that allowed me to paint a little and do some other much needed outdoor chores and still have time to make a yummy supper that we ate outside

a busy weekend that whizzed by

new babies and the way they smell and that utter amazement that only a baby can make you feel about life

sunshine, sunshine, sunshine

Sunday morning church with a yummy egg bake afterwards, a reception for an amazing mommy who got her masters, and a piano recital

$6 dollar dresses and my beautiful girls

the official start to baseball season and the joy of my son's face when dad told him about the game

3 comments:

bobbione8y said...

those dresses look so cute. love the crinolin. how do you spell that?

:)

KristieLou said...

oh my...
those dresses are adorable!!! they all look so cute :)

Karen said...

I'm thankful for My crabby-lovin' husband and kids, too.

Wish you were going with me tonight.