Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday Multitudes, #289-309

I am still counting.

Today I thank the Lord for;

a painted house

a new baby boy

tests passed, finals and the GRE, you go girls :)

moments of improvement, especially for a co-worker of Ryan, we are praying for you Gordy

recovery

music and dancing

rain that washes all things clean again and again and again

roses, a huge surprise, for Mother's Day

handwritten cards for Mother's Day

time with family, never long enough

my 1000th post come and gone

garage sales

vbs planning

wedding planning

a potted flower

singing

sermons that move me

home runs

popcorn and movies with the family

my mother, my hero

What are you thankful for today? Can you find the joy in everyday things?

holy experience

1 comment:

carey said...

speaking of homeruns, can you shoot me a muckdog schedule?