Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday Multitudes, #350-373

holy experience


Your goodness and unfailing kindness shall be with me all of my life, and afterwards I will live with You forever in Your home. Psalm 23:6 TLB

I see His unfailing kindness everyday. I pray that you do, too.

Evidence lies in the blessings I have been given;

car repairs in time for a trip to visit family

nieces who grow up too fast and graduate

an extended rainy weekend in a hotel with a pool

kids who love to swim

fajitas and guacamole and pico de gallo

treats from Fleet Farm

ballgames, ballgames, ballgames

local gas stations so I can get to ballgames

cows and turtles on the side of the road that make happy toddlers and big kids

my voice so I can cheer at games

winds that twist and break and scream but don't hurt anyone

healing (for little Jack, for Larry, for Gordy, for Tracy and stitches received during her wedding week, for the Kinzley family, for Landon and his big toe, for those who are hurting and in pain and for those that do not know that they need healing)

neighbors with chain saws and skid steers and lots of energy to help, never mind they are twice my age...

rain and for rain to please stop so it doesn't flood

blow up pools and campfires at the same time :)

vbs programs and the teachers and volunteers that lead them

municipal band concerts even inside they sound amazing

root beer floats

coupons and grandmas who watch kids so that I can use them

early to bed nights that give mom a chance to relax

sisters who can create pretty much anything from purple satin and any other fabric

slippers and sweatshirts in June and raincoats

a calendar that is full this week, again

Lord, thank you for my life and everything that fills it.

3 comments:

DeAnn said...

Your days sounds so busy and fulfilling! Makes me smile! Have another blessed week!

Janel said...

Rani - your blog continues to lift me up! I am so blessed...thank you for waking me up. Janel

Zule said...

what an awesome blog!