Tuesday, June 08, 2010

organic sweet tooth?


Try these...

Amazon.com is selling a 30ounce plastic bin of 150 organic lollipops. The flavors are mixed and include: Sour Apple Tart, Pomegranate Pucker, Mango Tango, TooBerry Blueberry, Googly Grape, Strawberry Smash, Very Very Cherry, and Wet-Face Watermelon. All of these lollipops are organic; allergen-free; gluten-free; GMO-free; egg-free; soy-free; nut-free; casein-free; and dairy-free!

How to order(thanks H2S!)These are currently priced at $10.77 with FREE Amazon Prime Shipping; however, if you sign up for Amazon’s FREE Subscribe and Save program, you can snag this product for $9.15 shipped! (Note: When you order through Subscribe & Save, you’ll automatically receive a new shipment of the item in intervals you select at a discount on Amazon’s everyday price. All subscription orders ship free and you may cancel at any time). To start a subscription for this product, choose a quantity and delivery schedule, then click “Subscribe now!” You’ll be asked to provide a shipping address, credit card, and billing address. Once the order is placed, your first shipment will be processed and your subscription activated.

3 comments:

bobbione8y said...

have you tried em?

i have a fear of chewy lollipops :)

onegirl_onemission said...

I actually use those when I babysit. My mom found them for me. Anyway, I really like the way you have set up your page. its really good, and although I just started my blog, I hope I can make it close to yours.

Unknown said...

http://www.amazon.com/YummyEarth-Lollipops-Assorted-150-Count-Container/product-reviews/B000HDK0D2/ref=cm_cr_dp_all_helpful?ie=UTF8&coliid=&showViewpoints=1&colid=&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

I have not tried them although the above reviews are overwhelmingly positive!