Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday Multitudes 783-798

Help me understand the meaning of your commandments , and I will meditate on your wonderful deeds...I honor and love your commands. I meditate on your decrees...Sustain me, and I will be rescued; then I will meditate continually on your decrees. Psalm 119:27,48,117

My morning devotional compared meditating to cows chewing their food twice. It is sort of disgusting but very applicable when thinking about how we should bring those words back into our brains to rethink about them or meditate on them. I hope you have some time today to chew on God's Word.

Today, I am thankful for;

everyone back at school/work and mostly healthy again

a fun party Saturday night with family and friends

family breakfast at Grandma Bonnie's on Sunday

morning workouts

a sister who is super organized

the hope and faith of healing for JoAnn, Robert, Gertie, Karlyn, Larry, Steve, Rosalyce

a great Dr. Seuss day in the works, my kids love Dr. Seuss day and are uber excited

coupons for "real" food that is good for you

a slight warm up outside

the light at the end of potty training, I hope

kids who love to read and read and read so much that books get wet, stained and bent because they go everywhere the kids do

recipes that my family loves and the kids will eat AND are good for you

a neighbor who loves fabric, yarn and making things as much as I do, a mentor and a friend

local grocers that work with sisters to provide quality foods for families

a new website for a dear friend and a new day to renew her design journey

1 comment:

Karen said...

I have heard this about meditating, too. It's a far cry from the world's definition of "emptying yourself."