Monday, February 28, 2011

****please don't forget****

Click on deals above to see the latest deals. I "share" several deals a day and most of them are time sensitive, so make a habit of checking them daily :)

Todays deals are mostly on prom dresses, running shoes, dishwasher detergent and a taco bell deal...there was an awesome peanut butter deal on amazon, but it expired already :)

Happy bargain hunting!

I have a lot of fun watching for deals so if there is something specific you are looking for let me know I would love to dig for you!

3 comments:

Karen said...

I am looking for:

a smaller butt
dark chocolate with no calories
someone to clean my house--for free

Please let me know if you can assist.

Unknown said...

Those items are in high demand, but I will see what I can do :)

You are second in line behind me when I can find them...

Karen said...

...and painting help!!!

:-)