Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Words of Wisdom on a Wednesday

From Nora:
Mom, my tummy hurts. I think when I eat candy it will feel better!

I am a taco taco girl and Addi is a nacho nacho girl.

Screaming very loudly. EVERYBODY BE QUIET! Maleah is sleeping!

It's 8:45 am and we just finished breakfast. Nora scoots a chair over to the counter and grabs the bag of Fritos Scoops... Nora, if you get one chip mom will spank your butt.
Okay, I will get two chips mom!

From Addi:
Mom, at Sara's only one person goes in to the potty at a time. We have to wait outside the door for our turn.

I am tired mom, I am going to bed. You stay up all night and work on the 'puter.

Mom, do you like the blue coffee or the red coffee better? (Maxwell house vs. Folgers) my answer? ...the one that is on sale honey.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Please tell me you let the girl have two Fritos!!

Um, teenagers STILL yell loudly when someone is sleeping. Your girls might catch on, but I'm convinced it's too much for boys.

What the heck is impetigo???????

Unknown said...

as scary as it sounds it is only a skin infection, usually strep or staph related...in our case the rest of the kiddos have strep, his just appeared not only in his throat but as small sores on his chin as well. I had no idea what it was either. I made him scrub with stridex the first night and he cried and cried...come to find out when treated with antibiotic creme it disapears in 24-48 hours, and I thought it was nasty pimple:(

Unknown said...

oh and no fritos...I stick to my guns, Karen :)

Karen said...

Well, good thing I wasn't there. I would have given her the whole bag.

Will keep a lookout for nasty pimples. EW.

One of our wrestlers was BITTEN by his opponent last night. It drew blood and his mom had to take him for antibiotics. Wrestling is a little weird.