Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Chemotherapy Round 7, (5 more to go)

I am officially not a new patient anymore. I tried to schedule my next appointment for a Tuesday again and the receptionist quickly told me I wasn't able to meet with my doctor as he reserves Tuesday mornings strictly for new patient visits. So we move the therapy dates to Wednesdays and I become just another name on the list of cancer patients. Done deal.
The infusion center was full again today. It seems Wednesdays are busy days. It is becoming more difficult to stomach the drugs, today was my fist day with the little pink puke bucket in my lap while I was being pumped with my 'poison'. That was an experience I could live without doing again. But, keeping with the positivity, we are one more visit closer to the end.
I am pretty tired tonight and it's been a long week already so I am turning in. I hope to get online again soon. Check out the latest news about the daycare to keep in the know. We have to get all the right information out so people can have the knowledge before they have to vote on the issue.

2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

oh, the pink puke bucket does not sound fun!!

we missed you this week at the concert. i suppose kristie told you that aaron shust was not there. bebo is a good one too, though. it was fun.

i hope you are feeling better soon. and i hope to see you at the extreme home makeover reunion bash in a couple of weeks!!

bobbi

DeAnn said...

I like your attitude. Everytime you go in for a treatment, it's one less. I think about you everyday and pray for you. I hope you feel better soon with this round. It looked like you had a great b-day for your son! Get some rest and take care. someday we'll meet in person!

DeAnn