Tuesday, September 11, 2007

DE-NI-AL

I am not getting any sleep. Getting up 4-8 times to pee.

I can't bend over to pick things up any more. I have to wait for the hubby or the kids to get them.

Those pains that bring me to my knees can't be contractions already, can they?

I crave coffee, sleep and chocolate; not necessarily in that order.

I can't complete a task before starting a new one; hence the sink full of soapy water and dirty dishes, an open washer waiting to be filled, quarts of canning to be put away, blogs started and never finished.

I keep looking at the baby things online, but have not made one purchase.

My ds's birthday is in three weeks and I have no gift or party plans.

My feet hurt and my hands are numb.

That 10 year anniversary trip planning will never be completed.

Baby, what baby?

3 comments:

Karen said...

Um, I'm not pregnant and I crave coffee, chocolate and sleep (not necessarily in that order). What gives?

When's the due date??

Unknown said...

Ultrasound Due Date = Nov 13.
Tape Measure Due Date = Nov.8.
Induction Date(due to extrememly large babies in the past) = 10 days to 2 weeks before Ultrasound Due Date.

I am just telling people sometime after the end of October and before the middle of November.

Clear enough for you?

Karen said...

Yepper! Can't wait to see pictures of that new baby! Will pray for your comfort and rest until then.