Tuesday, September 11, 2007

DE-NI-AL

I am not getting any sleep. Getting up 4-8 times to pee.

I can't bend over to pick things up any more. I have to wait for the hubby or the kids to get them.

Those pains that bring me to my knees can't be contractions already, can they?

I crave coffee, sleep and chocolate; not necessarily in that order.

I can't complete a task before starting a new one; hence the sink full of soapy water and dirty dishes, an open washer waiting to be filled, quarts of canning to be put away, blogs started and never finished.

I keep looking at the baby things online, but have not made one purchase.

My ds's birthday is in three weeks and I have no gift or party plans.

My feet hurt and my hands are numb.

That 10 year anniversary trip planning will never be completed.

Baby, what baby?
Post a Comment