Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Where in the world is Waxahachie?


My auntie's and my mom.

My sister and my auntie with adorable little Belle.
The trip was a success, but it's always good to be home. Waxahachie, as well as the entire South, I suppose, is full of these beautiful trees called Crepe Myrtle's.

The name made me think of French food; my sister said she thought of crepe paper, which is exactly what the flowers looked like up close.

We went 'junk'shopping (as auntie calls it) on Saturday and found these really interesting book purses. I wanted one, but I am picky and want a classic Dr. Suess book or novel to wear around :)



We spent late Friday afternoon at a lake near auntie's house. The water was perfect.

Mom and my sister spent most of their free time riding these. My uncle has a large chunk of land with a gorgeous landscape that is fun to observe while riding. I, of course, restrained. Being 30 weeks pregnant forces one to do so. Ah well, there is always next year...

No comments: