Wednesday, June 25, 2008

a very WordFULL Wednesday











My sister has started a new business. We spent months on the phone with each other discussing her options, the name of her new gig and LOTS of other very important :) things...

Anywho, she dove in and she is making bows. TONS of gorgeous little hair bows, headbands, hats and ponies for girls and (well, if you have a boy like mine) boys, too. They are so adorable I have already spent a fortune on them. Here are some cute photos of my kids and nieces wearing them. If you are interested in seeing more you can get a hold of Jo at josie@bandsandbows.com. Warning. This stuff is addicting. Her website isn't up and running yet, but as soon as it is I will post a link.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey... it's josie@bandsandbows.com

Love You,

Jo

Unknown said...

whoops, sorry...I fixed it.

the baby is getting all my good brain cells.

Karen said...

Very cool. I'm sending it to my girly girlfriend for her little girly girl.