Monday, June 02, 2008

working out...

My exercise regime is interesting to say the least. This morning my triceps were screaming in pain. Then I remembered my workout from yesterday.

I picked up the toys.

I ran to the bathroom to pee (see, my legs get a workout, too?).

I improved my dexterity early in the day (we have 8 am church) by French braiding a non-compliant #1's hair.

I scrubbed (count them) three (thank you very much JG - you are not so good looking anymore) white pairs of baseball pants three separate times between 11 pm Saturday night and 10 am Sunday morning.

I ran to the bathroom to pee.

I laced three different pairs of baseball cleats only for #2 to to decide to wear the zip up ones.

I wrapped a birthday present for #1 to go to a birthday party. I wrote out words for her to write on the card.

I waved a kitchen towel in front of the smoke alarm twice (once for breakfast-not my fault, once for lunch- definitely my fault).

I ran to the bathroom to pee.

I put all the kitchen table chairs up to sweep.

I took all the kitchen chair down to serve (burnt) lunch.

I put all the kitchen chairs up to sweep again.

I spent 6 hours late in the day holding a squirmy, sweaty (feverish), 20 plus pound weight(baby) on either hip or with both arms while she passed out for quick naps (if I put her down she woke right up).

I ran to the bathroom to pee holding a 20 plus pound weight.

I took out the trash.

I picked up the toys.

I ran to the bathroom to pee.

I ate a healthy supper of cereal at 10 pm.

I rocked a almost feeling better 20 pound baby to sleep.

I ran to the bathroom to pee.

I crawled into bed with my 'exercise clothes' on, grabbed my flannel body pillow and passed out.

4 comments:

K~ said...

Oh I remember the pee days! Now, however, I can't run to the bathroom to pee. I just have to hope I even make it to the house itself. Time for a bladder lift. K~

Karen said...

I can't hardly jump on the trampoline after giving birth to ONE child, can't imagine the leakage you'll experience after FOUR!!

Unknown said...

I think I may end up buying stock in Kotex....

Karen said...

!!!!