Monday, March 02, 2009

Bruchetta Chicken Bake

Tried this the other night and I loved it. (recipe compliments kraftfoods.com)

Prep Time:
10 min
Total Time:
40 min
Makes:
6 servings, 1 cup each

What You Need!

1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
1/2 cup water
2 cloves garlic, minced
1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
1 tsp. dried basil leaves
1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese

Make It!

HEAT oven to 400ºF.

MIX tomatoes, stuffing mix, water and garlic just until stuffing mix is moistened.

LAYER chicken, basil and cheese in 3-qt. casserole or 13x9-inch baking dish.


TOP with stuffing.

Bake 30 min. or

until chicken is done.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I'm sure it's lovely, but unless I spiked it with a habanero, my people would stare at me blankly and tell me it was too bland. Your soup, on the other hand, was a huge HIT. Both hub and monkey took leftovers for lunch today. :-)

Unknown said...

WoHoo! I am so glad you liked the soup.

Yes, the bruschetta is not the spice of life, but it's yummy. Guess you will have to serve it to the best friend for a light lunch someday...it is sort of a ladies dish.

Alexis Jacobs said...

This sounds yummy!!