Sunday, May 31, 2009

It's the most wonderful time...

Guess what time it is?

VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL TIME

YIPPEE!!!!

My kids came in the door singing tonight. I could have dropped dead and been the happiest mom in the world. They had so much energy and enthusiasm about the WORD OF GOD. What else can you ask for?

I roped my Pastor into helping. His wife is 38 weeks prego and dilated to three centimeters. I told Pastor to tell her to cross her legs until Thursday. He didn't laugh. I also told her I was dilated to a three with one of my babies for two weeks. He wasn't impressed by that either.

I am so thankful for my friends and village people who have set aside their evenings this week. You are some of the most amazing and wonderful creatures. My kids thank you, I thank you and the Lord is using you to do some awesome things this week.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Village people. :-)


I went to my third VBS meeting last night. It was an exhausting two hour gruel-fest.

Thanks for the reminder of why I'm doing this, Rani. I needed that.