Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Gabby Addi

Other perfectly acceptable titles for this post definitely include:

  • Chip off the ol' block
  • Like mother like daughter
  • Say it, sister
  • She keeps going and going like the energizer bunny.

Last night, at the dinner table we were all trying to get a word in when we noticed Addi babbling away. She went on and on and on before I even thought to grab the camera and record it. She was so cute with her hand gestures and her 'know it all' voice. She just kept going. Forgive the giggles, we could hardly contain ourselves. I know what you are thinking. Yes, I am sure my mother would agree this is just about how I started out, too. I love how she hardly stops to shove a french fry in her mouth...just like me. What have I created? Poor thing.

4 comments:

Josie said...

Thank you for that, I don't think I have laughed that hard in ages!!!

Unknown said...

she is JUST like her auntie

carey said...

oh, wow. i am dying over here. what a kill. what do you suppose she was trying to say?? you should submit this and win some cash on america's funniest videos.

Julie said...

That is just too cute!