Sunday, September 27, 2009

It is about to get a tad more crazy here...

If one can imagine more crazy, that is.

My sister, her hubby and her four children are moving into a house in the village this weekend, (as I type, in fact).

I am excited, anxious, happy, nervous, delighted and exhausted.

Truth be told. I don't know what life will be like.

Yet, I can't wait to find out and I am sure YOU will be the first to hear all about it.

I have already learned one extremely simple yet invaluable lesson.

When there are only three strawberries left, do not offer them to one child. For she will inevitably run outside and scream at the top of her lungs, "Strawberries". To which I am forced to explain myself, no less than 5 times to no less than 5 children, that the strawberries are all gone, no more, nada.

Sigh... this is going to be a very interesting ride and, no doubt, the kids are going to have some awesome memories in the making :)

Love you, sis! Welcome to the village:)

5 comments:

Karen said...

Oh, my. If I didn't know better, I would say this is a case of perfect plot-development, designed just for the benefit of your readers. Isn't life funny?

Welcome Sis!

bobbione8y said...

get her to start bloggin'!! the blogging Montrose sisters, it could be a book series :)

carey said...

4 kids plus 4 kids equals 8 kids and two mommies.

yes. there will be stories.

Unknown said...

Yes, I am uber excited:)

cherk said...

Wow, enjoy your family, my thought-you should have just eaten the strawberrie yourself:)