Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Seven loves...

I'm in. Tagged by my lovely blog girlfriend Karen...

Seven things I love;

1) surprises - yep I am all for not knowing what the sex of the baby is, surprise parties, surprise get out of the house days, surprise naps...if you want to visit just stop on by and surprise me - I get too stressed out trying to plan the perfect time

2)shoes - I have too many, but I love them all, slippers, boots, flip-flops, heels- I am an equal opportunity shoe buyer and that probably goes for purses, too and books and earrings and...

3)singing - I love to sing. I am always making up songs for the kiddos or humming an old tune, I have a really good poopy song I'll share with you all someday, I know you just can't wait for it

4)reading/learning - I read everything, the cereal box, the shampoo bottle, the school calendar, the paper, blogs, books, and the Bible - I should say I love vocabulary, it's the words that get me and learning - I could go back to school in minute, I love learning new things, I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up

5)cooking/baking/canning - I really think it takes my stress away to work in the kitchen I love it more than I ever thought I would. I don't know what I like better, hearing the kids say,"mmmmmm" after I throw together a new recipe or looking at my cabinets full of beautiful jars... now the mess/clean up is a totally different story

6)chocolate - milk, dark, semisweet it don't matter I wuv it all

7)my awesome God - singing and praising and praying and thanking Him for his grace and mercy on my poor, miserable, sinful, life - AMEN

4 comments:

Karen said...

Very nice! It's funny that even though we've never "met" I already knew all this (except maybe the singing) about you!

Unknown said...

:)

carey said...

he he. we are SO different. i hate surprises, could care less about shoes unless they are cool tennis shoes, don't have a singing voice AT ALL, would rather be anywhere than the kitchen. however, i do LOVE to read, i dig on chocolate and amen to God, sister:) i think i love that we are not alike. when are you coming over?

Karen said...

Dude. I could sure go for a surprise nap today!