So far today she;
- spilled my coffee
- tossed apples around (we picked at mom's yesterday and I had them in a bucket)
- ate cucumbers (another bucket by the door)
- opened a bottle of sunscreen and squeezed it out (her sister helped with this one)
- emptied my purse and unwrapped all the Trident pieces (those orbit containers are the only way to go, babies can't open them...)
- smooshed her face into the screen door several times
- pulled her sisters hair and bit my toe
- pushed open the doors to her siblings' rooms and wreaked havoc
Now tell me, how am I ever going to get the pickles done and the apples peeled?
I want to tie them both up.
Just called dad to vent and he is flying to Ann Arbor today. Wish it was me...I need a bubble bath.
Gotta go, niether of them is in view, which means T.R.O.U.B.L.E.