Thursday, September 17, 2009

A little behind

Yes, I am still reading the Twilight series.

I am stuck in #3 and can't get past it. It's not really my genre, but I am trying.

Yes, I have new recipes to share, but first I have to take care of the 5468 cucumbers, 752 peppers and a handful of tomatoes, broccoli and zucchini that my garden insists on producing. I absolutely cannot stand veggie abortions.

Ryan's birthday is Saturday, I have to find a sitter so I can take him out for some seafood.

I have THREE birthdays to plan for in October, plus one niece one best friend and college roomie and one sister in law. Gavin is 6 on the 8th, Nora will be 1 on the 15th and Addi is 2 on the 25th.

I am trying to keep up the pace, but I feel one step or actually about a hundred steps behind.

Hope you are keeping up!

8 comments:

KristieLou said...

I never started or finished the Twilight series. Don't think I can do it.

If you need any help in the birthday party planning I am available. I LOVE October birthdays!

Oh...and you should check out this blog. They have great creative birthday parties...
http://partyperfectblog.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I will check that out.

I am thinking of taking the family to the Apple Orchard the second weekend of Oct. for the Harvest festival. Have you been? It's fun, pony rides and apple and pumpkin picking...

KristieLou said...

I might actually be free that Saturday. AND I LOVE the apple orchard and fall!

bobbione8y said...

Rani,

if i can ask, why are you reading that Godforsaken twilight crap anyway?

(note: please skip my built-in "review" in the comment ;))

Unknown said...

I don't know. Everyone was talking about them. I wanted to see for myself. You know, be absolutely sure that I don't like them.

I am pretty sure my intuition was right on.

There is nothing there for me. I guess I will give the books back.

bobbione8y said...

:) yes. must be absolutely sure. that little pic you had was clashing so hard with the matthew verse, i could hardly stand it :)

Karen said...

Oh, Bobbi. Thank you for saying that! I've been thinking it for a month or so but didn't feel it was my place to say anything. So glad you've come to your senses, girl!!

Karen said...

Hey, we miss you! Hope you catch up soon!

P.S. Your title makes me laugh every time I come over here (which is a lot).