Thursday, September 17, 2009

A little behind

Yes, I am still reading the Twilight series.

I am stuck in #3 and can't get past it. It's not really my genre, but I am trying.

Yes, I have new recipes to share, but first I have to take care of the 5468 cucumbers, 752 peppers and a handful of tomatoes, broccoli and zucchini that my garden insists on producing. I absolutely cannot stand veggie abortions.

Ryan's birthday is Saturday, I have to find a sitter so I can take him out for some seafood.

I have THREE birthdays to plan for in October, plus one niece one best friend and college roomie and one sister in law. Gavin is 6 on the 8th, Nora will be 1 on the 15th and Addi is 2 on the 25th.

I am trying to keep up the pace, but I feel one step or actually about a hundred steps behind.

Hope you are keeping up!
Post a Comment