Friday, July 16, 2010

Recap - week 2

I cheated.

I bought apple juice for the girls it was $1.97. Then I bought cilantro (66 cents) and avocados ($3). They were yummy. I am not perfect at this no grocery thing. But I try.

Sunday we had grilled pork chops at coach's house I brought veggies from the garden for the grill doused in olive oil and fresh basil and sage and a fruit salad made from my blueberries, pears, peaches and some leftover star marshmallows from the 4th. I have no idea what we had for lunch that day.

Monday - roast beef, potatoes, green beans, choice fresh fruit for lunch. The kids had dentist appointments we ate soft foods, whatever they could handle) and drinks for supper.

Tuesday - Big breakfast, eggs, bacon, hash browns, tuna for lunch, leftover roast beef sandwiches with gravy and potatoes for supper, apples and oranges.

Wednesday - ham and cheese sandwiches and apples, chicken fajitas, pico de gallo and guacamole for supper no fruit, I forgot, but we ate smore's :)

Thursday - eggs for breakfast, little Caesar's at Sertoma park for lunch, supper was at Scotland as we visited Grandma and Grandpa they grilled hot dogs and hamburgers for us

Friday - we didn't get home till late afternoon, we ate leftover chicken from the fajitas on corn tortillas in the oven with pico de gallo and cheese = I called them tostadas, Maleah called them pizza's then I checked my blogs and pioneer woman made a variation of it, too. You know what they say, great minds...


No comments: