Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Chemotherapy Round 11, (only 1more to go!) YIPPEE

I wore a new hat today that had mohair in it and it itched so bad one of the nurses gave me a green a red holiday knitted cap, I looked like an elf. Of course I would get sick this time, it was due. I held on to the pink bucket and ran for the toilet. There was no holding back this time. I can't win. I eat; I am sick. I don't eat; I am sicker...so much for getting a little more shopping done today. We filled my script for zofran and came right home. It is snowing and blowing here and I am scheduled to head to Watertown tomorrow for a training. Let's hope all goes well outide and in so we can go. I will leave you with my favorite tune...

This little ditty is sung to the tune of "you are my sunshine".

Zofran, my little Zofran.
You make me happy when my stomach is queasy.
You'll never know, pills, how much I love you.
Oh, please don't take my Zofran away.

Zofran, my little Zofran.
If I forget you, I'm up all hours.
You're so expensive, thank the Lord for copays.
Oh, please don't take my Zofran away.

1 comment:

bobbione8y said...

you are amazing.

carey told me about how you are stepping into the horizons project, and i have to say, if i was on chemo i'm not sure i would be doing that!!

i hope you are feeling well enough to travel today!