Friday, August 24, 2007

Me too, mommy!

Thursday, my ds started preschool. He turns four in October. He is growing up way too fast.

I have been living in a crazy tornado world this week. I didn't even tell him it was his first day until he woke up and then I forgot the camera until pickup time. He survived, when I arrived to pick up he was helping clean up the cars.

There are gonna be some lonely days in my household until this baby comes.

No wonder I broke down last night. The tears were a'flowing. With all this rain and my soggy head, I might just grow some webbed feet.

I love my life, I love my life, I love my life. Lord, give me the strength to live it.

1 comment:

Karen said...

It's called peace, Rani. And you have very little of it before the baby come, so quit wasting it with tears!!!

:-)