Monday, November 03, 2008

It ain't over


It's November, kids. But we are still celebrating the last day of October and we have been for over a week. The kids have been (and still are) dressing up and 'trick or treating' at each others bedroom doors for candy. This morning they put the one year old Addison in the stroller and 'mom and dad' (Maleah and Gavin) went to the store to 'buy candy for the trick or treaters'. They made a haul on Friday night. It was beautiful here and the little spooks were out in full force. I was out of candy by 8 pm. The local family diner had a haunted house and free supper. Dh's sister took the kids and they had a ball. I had this adorable felt treat bag for Addi to use but she demanded a plastic pumpkin like her older brother and sister. She is stubborn. have. no. idea. where. she. gets. it. My husband jokes that the smaller you are around here the more apt you are to get your way and fast.

*You may have noticed I used names, I am tired of calling my little ones numbers. I am putting it all out there, laying my cards on the table so to speak. The new baby is Nora, by the way.

6 comments:

KristieLou said...

yeah!

even though i know the number order it takes my brain longer to read your posts...maybe i am getting older and stupider. plus, i like the kids names they are so cute!

Alexis Jacobs said...

Okay that is too cute.

bobbione8y said...

oh, i love addi's costume.

yes. i like using the names. like using a # is really going to protect them from a big bad anything.

i say, let em trick or treat til the treats are gone :)

Karen said...

I did notice, and I love love love their names. I feel like I know them, and their names fit perfectly.

Yesterday I was so tired that I actually started crying. It made me think of you. Please remember to take care of yourself, Rani. Nap with the little ones. They need you to be healthy.

Unknown said...

I think their names are lovely, too.
So sorry to keep you all in suspense for so long.

Thanks for the birthday post, Kris, what a photo! Those are the blue sweats I bought at Walmart on clearance, I remember. Oh to be 19 again...

Bobbi, it won't be long until those treats are history. Don't ask how and why I am SO sure of it.

I am trying to sleep, Karen. I promise:)

caheidelberger said...

New Nora! Congratulations, Rani! I hope you get a good night's sleep one of these days... or months! :-)