Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday musings...



We received some adorable baby gifts this weekend. I wish I was a newborn, I would look crazy good in pink and chocolate brown polka dots, I just know it ;) The new Carters line is all so cute and all the other brands are following suit, I think.

I have been kicking myself all morning (sorry to cry on your shoulder, Carey) for missing out on a great deal on a Britax carseat at Target.com. This time of the year there are SO many online deals you would have to be on indefinitely to see all of them. Anywho, I found out the deal was a misprint anyway so I didn't really miss out on anything. A whole lot of stress for nothing, what else is new.

It is frigid here. Addi LOVES to be outside. She would sit in that stroller all day if I let her. Her nose gets so red I think it may fall off, but she doesn't complain at all. I think she will be a daddy's girl...always out and about. I have told more than one person this week already that she is the glue that keeps this family together. Nothing helps make things better like a good laugh and she lives (and loves) to crack us all up. We adore her and totally make fun of her. Just tonight she stepped in a box of kleenex and couldn't get free. Here is a video sample of her antics from yesterday...


Nora is getting better at sleeping in chunks of time instead of only an hour or so. Last night I think she may have slept 3 hours. I can't really remember, I was too tired to look at the alarm clock. It felt like a longer amount of time between feedings.

Gavin is out hunting with dad. The meatloaf is in the crockpot and the cheesy potatoes in the oven. Maleah has a reading rally tonight and I may actually be able to attend if the baby allows it. Wish me luck, will ya?

ps - actually got the thank yous written this weekend now we will see if they ever get sent

1 comment:

Karen said...

You wear me out, Rani. I'm going to go take a nap now.






I wish! :-)