Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weekend Photos

Every morning Nora wakes up with both legs in one leg spot. One night she wore one of those baby bags and woke up with the zipper in the back. She isn't really that small, I think she just misses being a ball.
Maleah must have pulled Addi up the hill 100 times. I guess I would love being outside if all I had to do was sit in a sled,too.
A quick mommy forced shot that didn't turn out too bad.
Snow bunnies!
Addi is in her usual spot, she loves to eat!
Eyes wide open, I don't think they are gonna be blue.
She does this all the time, now. It cracks me up. Don't look at my messy floor :) Ahem, I think she got my junk!

4 comments:

bobbione8y said...

love the pics of nora and addi! they make me laugh!

i hope that you are getting used to your "new normal" over there :)


ps! thanks for the thank you card! i know it took some effort :))

Unknown said...

I get to laugh every day, several times, and I am thankful for that.

Karen said...

Ridiculously blessed!!!

Alexis Jacobs said...

Beautiful kids! And look at that snow. Wow!