Monday, February 23, 2009

things that make me happy

Watching my oldest read the Bible in church yesterday with such anticipation. I want that to last forever...

Seeing my only boy jam out with an air guitar to Christian rock music on his mp3 player.

Holding Nora or Addi and watching their heavy eyes close for a nap or bedtime.

Hearing the furnace kick on at night to heat our home.

Knowing that my husband will not be laid off.

Watching Addison eat ketchup, with a spoon:)

Me in warm fuzzy pj's and a blanket in front of the fireplace with a book, while everyone else is sleeping.

Hearing Nora giggle when her daddy tickles her neck.

Visiting with Maleah about her day at school and her special jobs.

Listening to Gavin excitedly explaining how he was 'helping' dad and got to use a hammer and a nail.

Seeing Addison use her signs to tell me she is hungry or thirsty.

My husband coming home from work and scooping up a child to hug and kiss.

A full pantry or freezer.

1 comment:

bobbione8y said...

ah. this post makes me joyful too :)