Monday, June 26, 2006

Surgery



I went to the cardio-thoracic surgeon today. He reviewed my scans and told me he needed to meet with his team. An hour later he called us back to say we are going to have surgery tomorrow at 11 am. He apologized for it being so hasty but emphasized that it was necessary. So I am scheduled for a thorascopy , they will be going into my left lobe and trying to remove the infected area for examination. I will also be getting a biopsy of the lung through a different incision. Obviously this is major surgery and I will be hospitalized for 3-5 day with 4-6 week recovery period. I will try to update as soon as I can. Thank you for your prayers.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philipians 4:13
So do not fear: for I am with you, do not be dismayed, for I am your God: I will strengthen you, and help you: I will uphold you with my righteous hand. Isaiah 41:10
God is our refuge and strength. A very present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1

No comments: