Saturday, June 24, 2006

Words of Encouragement

I am SO blessed to have friends and family......This is what you have been saying to me;

"You sure are brave. These are the times when we realize that life is not in our hands. I pray for peace and total restored health, in Jesus' name, over and over again. Hang in there, you are very loved, not only by friends and family but by God who is in control. I am praying for restored health, and peace in your heart.

You will handle this with grace and dignity and that wicked sense of humor that I love. You will fight and you will win, and you will be a better, stronger person for it. I am praying for you my friend, and your beautiful family.

I just don't know what to say, but wish I were there to hug you and tell you....I don't know! We love you and will keep praying for you every day and more. Thank you so much for letting us know so that we can at least be active in supporting you in this small way.You are a special child of God and a wonderful witness to the people around you.

I have spent all day praying and thinking about you and all the things we have done together. I hope you know if you need anything you just have to call. I figure with your positive attitude you can over come anything.

My prayers will be big and constant for you. Praying hard here, girl! I love you, friend!

I hope you see support and love everywhere you turn and I pray for a great outcome.

I am sure everyone is saying...If you need anything let me know. Well same goes for me. Oh, by the way...you are so strong. I am proud to be your friend!"

For these words and so many more from those of you who have called or stopped by, THANK YOU, and GOD BLESS!

Rani

No comments: