Friday, March 02, 2007

It's here.



I just finished going through the over 200 blogs listed at 5 minutes for Mom. I have come to the conclusion that there are a lot of people out there that enjoy blogging. I don't know why it is so shocking to me, but it is. I started blogging because a dear friend kept telling me that she loved reading my emails, now I don't email as much. I enjoy the therapy of writing. I used to journal all the time, now I blog. I find myself saying, "ooh that would make a good blog..." a lot now. When I was diagnosed with Hodgkin's this past summer, my blog was my connection with friends and family who I couldn't talk to every day. Now, blogging is my sanity. It is how I get through the day. I don't journal anymore, I blog. Thanks for stopping by.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa!!! Check out that snow! I thought I'd pop in and say, "Hi!" Party on!

Prontip

Anonymous said...

It's nice to meet you! The truffles look really yummy.

breyasmommy said...

Thought I would stop in to say "hi"! ~~ Hi ~~ hope your day is going good & that you're taking time for yourself to party on! Stop by if you have a chance! mmmm...truffles

Unknown said...

thanks ladies...

Tonya said...

Hi! We have alot of snow where we live too. It's nice to "meet" you...party on!

Anonymous said...

So many blogs, so little time. But I'm glad I discovered yours during this party!

Sue said...

That's a lot of snow. I always enjoy one good snowstorm.

I'm sorry to hear of your dx. My dh is a Hodgkins survivor. In October, we just celebrated his 10 year anniversary for his clean bill of health.

Nice to meet you. The truffles look yummy.

Steve, Dana and Maria said...

Dropping in from Romania! You have already visited over 200???? Wow!!! I keep getting pulled in and reading for an hour.

Unknown said...

Yep, being snowed in has given me lots of time to surf the net and the blogs...thanks for coming over.

Anonymous said...

I loved stopping by. Now I know how to pray for you. It sure feels like winter in your neighborhood.

Shane H. said...

Hey! I'm here for the party. Nice to meet you.

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

Now that's a snowstorm! Whoa! My parents live in Minnesota and sent us a similar photo!

I also enjoy the therapy of writing although I don't think of myself as a writer. I'm sorry you're dealing with Hodgkin's. I pray that you get some relief.

Alexis Jacobs said...

I really enjoy your blog. GREAT pics! Enjoy the party!

Anonymous said...

hi nice to meet you

Brandie said...

Hello! so nice to stop by ...
I couldn't get the free magazine deal, but I did get a magazine I love for almost nothing! So thanks for the link =)
Have a great day.

Bookmom said...

Popping by for the Party! I'm going to have to try for that free magazine link!

Please come visit me at womanwithmanyhats.com (not my Blogger account) where I have festive exploding bubbles!

Chrystal said...

Nice to meet you!