Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Trying to understand my purpose...


Last night my dm (dear mother) dropped off a copy of Rick Warren's The Purpose Driven Life. It is a daily devotional that you read a chapter a day in for 40 days. The study is entitled, What on Earth Am I Here For? I want my dh to do it with me. The author encourages you to do it with a partner. I am excited and I hope I can stay motivated for the next 40 days to complete this spiritual journey. The first seven chapters are online. You can find them HERE. If you try it let me know how it goes for you.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Have done this, er, most of it, several times. Stay the course, sister! This is good stuff. It gives me peace about staying home, being available for my kids and whomever the Lord brings to me needing a little "servant action." Keep us posted on your progress and what the Lord reveals to you specifically.