Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I think they're dry now...

I have been hanging my clothes on the line the past few days because the wind is so cheap, it's hard to pass up, especially when we're overdrawn...but that's another post altogether...
Then I noticed the other day all these little red itchy bumps around my ankles and they are really annoying. (Dh is certain they are chigger bites and the only time I ever spend time in the grass is when I am hanging clothes so it must be from there. So I haven't been sleeping well at all, needless to say. I searched on the Internet how to stop the itch and the best thing I have found so far is Vic's chest rub...it works long enough for me to fall asleep soundly for a couple of hours anyway, until my bladder wakes me up.)
So Dh was kind enough to hang the sheets and blankets out for me today and man do I wish I had a video camera. It is so windy today. I swear I would have paid money to watch him do it again. His baseball cap must have blown off his head a half of a dozen times and his flannel shirt kept flying up in his face. Finally he just threw the sheets over and plastered them with clothespins. He walked inside, sat down on the couch and said, matter of factly, " I think they're dry now."

1 comment:

carey said...

i can picture the whole scene in my head. ryan is a trooper.