Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I will call it multitasking, yes I will.

Last night, after I put the kiddos to bed, I reached into the deep freeze for an ice pack for my extra sore right hand (just can't kick this swelling and, no,typing does not help) when what did I come upon? But a beautiful pint of black raspberry fudge ripple premium ice cream from Schwan's. Feeling like I needed a bit of sugar and knowing the relief I would feel from holding the cold pint in my right hand I got busy enjoying the supreme delicacy with my left hand, which was successful enough. YUM!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Rani--call it what you want. You are MAKING A PERSON, and darnit, you can eat whatever the heck you want. Says me.

Post your sausage and egg recipe, will you??

Unknown said...

I love the way you think.

Posted...