Sunday, May 03, 2009

Ebates and YouData

I am a sucker. I pretty much sign up for anything that says free. I have made a few mistakes over the years. It took me awhile to figure out that I should have an email just for sign ups because some bring a lot of spam to my inbox.

But, sometimes, things work out and they are no trouble at all AND it's like getting paid to shop.

Maybe you haven't heard of these two yet. I hope you sign up for them and use them. I get checks in the mail once a month or more frequently. Research them more if you want so you can see for yourself whether it's worth signing up. But if you do sign up, please use my link, 'cuz that's a little extra for me, too. Both of these I have used for sometime now and I know they work. I couldn't live with myself if I was giving my friends and family a bunch of scam.

Ebates is a shopping site that gives you up to 26% Cash Back every time you shop online. You can shop at over 1000 stores including Barnes & Noble.com, Gap, Target, Buy.com and Expedia. Plus you get additional savings with exclusive coupons, free shipping offers, and limited-time sales! I buy my Avon from this site and they credit my account every time I buy face wash and bubble bath! Sign up with Ebates today and we'll each get a $5 bonus when you make your first purchase!

Click here to sign up for Ebates: Ebates

The next company I would like to tell you about is YouData (youdata.com). They are trying to convince consumers like us that we should be the ones controlling our own data and selling our own attention, not third parties like broadcasters, newspapers, and spammers. By creating a MeFile at YouData.com, I now control what ads I see and when I see them. Best part - I am selling my attention directly to interested advertisers, for real money. That's right, I get paid for giving them my attention. I can use the funds to buy music and video online, donate to charities, give to my favorite blogs and websites, or keep the change myself and do whatever I want with it. It's real. They pay. You should check it out.

The first time I used YouData I made like five or six dollars. They just send it to my PayPal account. I click on the ads every other day or so and then I get paid. It's that easy. This week I forgot to do it often so I only made 60 cents. But hey, it's 60 cents I didn't have before. They pay me on Friday afternoon, like clockwork.

Click this link to sign up. My MeFile ID in the "Referral Code" will tell them I sent you. YouData


Happy clicking:)

1 comment:

Karen said...

I have used Ebates for a couple of years, but will check out YouData. Thanks!