Friday, May 01, 2009

Remember

So, (and I am sure this will surprise you all) I was freaking out this morning adding Maleah's softball schedule to our calendar. I knew this was coming. You know, the 'which activity should I go to tonight' season of our lives. Thank goodness I have a good year or two before I am trying to go three ways at once (and I will not be dragging diapers or bottles with me by then, God willing). Anyway back to the freaking part. I really have started to do this less often, the spaz part. But, nonetheless, I was pretty much in way deep when my eyes sort of glanced to the top of my planner for the month of June. This is what it said.

STOP and CONSIDER God's wonders. JOB 37:14
(empahasis all mine:)
There it was like a giant exclamation point at the top of the page. Thank you, Lord for your gentle nudging reminders that it's not all about me. In fact, it's not even a tiny bit about me.

Glory and honour and in His presence. Strength and gladness are in His place.
1 Chronicles 16:27
Now, go about your day, your weekend, your life. Remember that you are a loved and forgiven child of God and He stops and considers you every moment of every day. Save a part of your insignificant day for Him, won't you?

1 comment:

Karen said...

Thank you!!!! I'm going out to walk Molly and consider God's wonders now!