Tuesday, May 19, 2009

More Maleah

The sun is shining. It's the last day of school. Maleah kicked butt at field day, AND I have the videos to show daddy! Can life get much better than this?

Football toss, one for three. This one went right through the tire.
Nora enjoys the sunshine.
Maleah doing the tires, she gets her supreme athletic ability from me, uh-huh, right.
Taking a break to hold her sister.

She pulled out a first in the potato drop race, the obstacle course, the potato sack race and she won her heat and then tied for first (with her bff) in the finals in the 50 meter dash. I can't wait for dad to wake up and see her cross the finish line again and again. Guess we'll have to work on frisbee toss, football toss, softball throwing and soccer kicks for next year.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Whoo-hoo! Nothin' I love more than a tomboy.

Alexis Jacobs said...

Looks like a fun time! I love the tire swing game!