Friday, January 12, 2007

BBB


Baby Brothers Birthday. He turned 25. His wife made homemade pizza with a wholewheat and honey rustic dough that was to die for. Can't believe my baby brother is 25. Can't believe he is married and has a baby boy. He has grown into a good, kind, faithful adult who has more patience than me. His faith is so much a part of his life that it oozes out of him in everything he does. He made a kneeling prayer bench for his wife on their wedding day. Tonight after my kids raced through "Come Lord Jesus..." he prayed a short thank you prayer to the Lord for creating him. You know what they say about being older and wiser? Yeah, I don't think so.I have learned a thing or two from my baby brother, and I have a feeling he has more wisdom to pass on to the first born child.He and his wife have given me super suggestions on how to be a Christian parent and how to pray more and go to the Lord when I am lost and confused. All this AND she makes a better pizza than me...a lesson in humility.

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you. 1 Pet. v. 6
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PJ!

No comments: