Saturday, January 13, 2007

My friends teached me

My three year old has been coming up with some doozers lately. When I ask where he learns something from, he always says, "my friends at daycare". Considering he spends an average of less than 5 hours a week at the daycare, he must be a fast learner. Anyway, here are a few of the latest...

the whole family is singing songs at the kitchen table, we finish the abc song, if you're happy and you know it, and 5 little ducks when he says, "I know one...let's find a bird and shoot it..."

speaking of songs...he loves to add 'butt' to everything he says, so his version of this song goes, "Old MacDonald had a butt..."

one day this week we walked my daughter to preschool and it was cold, upon arriving at the gym he asks, "mom, can we walk with the van tomorrow?"

every night after prayers he asks..."mom are you little or big?" when I answer "big" and he says "no mom you are little and I am big"...he says the same to dad, perhaps this is the reason he fears nothing and dives head first into everything without rhyme or reason...

5 milliseconds after he wakes up..."mom can I have candy?" No "mom can I have ice cream?" No "mom why can't I have anything good to eat?"

"Is tomorrow in the morning?"

"It's morning time now, look mom, the light is outside"

1 comment:

bobbione8y said...

i hope you guys walk with the van today :))

ha. kids rock, don't they?