Sunday, January 21, 2007

my dh does it and unfortunately so do I

He does it when I am typing. He does it when I am cooking. He does it when I put the dishes away. He even does it when I am getting the children dressed. It drives me bananas. It aggravates me so bad that I want to scream. I would never do it.

Just the other day in a computer classroom one of the students said, "Mrs. Rani, you are hovering. Please stop, it makes me nervous." WHAT? I don't hover, my DH does. I hate that feeling that someone is always watching me. I can't know what they are thinking but I always imagine the worst. I misspelled a word. I put 4 tablespoons of yeast in the bread instead of teaspoons, I put the Tupperware in the pantry and which foot goes in this shoe anyway?

I can't believe I hover. I apologize. It was an accident. I didn't mean to do it. What? I do it all the time? Really? Are you sure? Note to self. Stop hovering.

No comments: