Tuesday, January 09, 2007

SHINE

As I was driving home from an errand this morning, the sun was hitting the ice capped snow in the corn fields. It was SO bright and shiny. It made me think of this song.
Artist Name- Salvador
Song lyrics- Shine

I woke up to another day
Another day to celebrate
Your beauty and your mystery,
it’s more than any eye can see
I’m not the man I was before
With You, my life is so much more
Break the chains
and open doors to a world I can't ignore

Chorus
Lord let me shine, shine like the moon
A reflection of you in all that I do
Lord let me be a light for your truth
Light of the world,
I wanna be used to shine for you

As simple as a passing smile
Or listening a little while
To someone that's convinced
that they are in this all alone
Here's my chance to share the news
To introduce the good that's you
Here you go again,
you never cease to blow my mind

Chorus

You're the love that we all need
You lift us up to our feet
You hold the key to eternity
The King of Kings alive in me


And just like that, my kids yelling in the backseat didn't bother me as much. I prayed a quick prayer for my sister who was having a bad day. I thanked God again for all the blessings I have. I felt refreshed, renewed and ready to face yet another day. Hopefully someone sees me shine.

wanna listen? Go here http://www.lifefmstore.com/e/product.asp?catalog%5fname=igcproducts&category%5fname=&product%5fid=555818602X

1 comment:

bobbione8y said...

i bet you were glowing as you drove down the road :))

thanks for this post dear.