Thursday, November 17, 2011

Baby it's cold outside

Brrrrr. Well, it's about time, I guess. Rumor has it the white stuff is coming this weekend. That sounds about right since my husband has a hunting weekend planned. Usually I am home alone during at least one measurable snowfall. My plan is to stay inside. Hopefully there isn't enough for the kids to want to go out in it...
Anyway, it is cold. At least there is always hot coffee, blankets and well,...Just Dance Kids on the wii to keep our blood pumping and our bodies warm :) Today I am thankful for the warmth I have in whatever form it comes.

Seventeen thanks so far;

children
friends
little surprises
family, each and every one
warm, fall nights to watch high school football games
forgiveness
trying new things
freedom
colors
opportunities to be successful
stories
my husband
individually wrapped miniature Reece's
music
working out 
technology
warmth

1 comment:

bobbione8y said...

i'm with ya right here, sister. just give me my fleecey blanket, a sweatshirt and several pairs of socks from now until may :)