Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Beautiful freedom

Today after I got home from school I was itching to get out for a quick run. It was so beautiful. Do you know it is almost the middle of  November? What a gorgeous day. I couldn't stop thinking about how wonderful it is to be able to choose what I want to do, when I want to do it, what I want to say, how I want to worship, what I want to believe in. Freedom is something I so often overlook. I feel blessed to be an American woman who loves Jesus, her family, her job, running in the beautiful extended fall weather and chocolate. Pretty much in that order :) Thank you God for my freedom and thank you to every person who serves my country to help me keep it. 

Thankful for much more than the following;

children
friends
little surprises
family, each and every one
warm, fall nights to watch high school football games
forgiveness
trying new things
freedom

No comments: