Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fire

It came today. My Kindle Fire. That thing is amazing. In minutes it had all my books and music uploaded from amazon cloud. I can facebook, watch netflix movies, listen to pandora, and check my email. I can even access google reader. I can't post to my blog and I haven't figured out how to upload photos otherwise in the whole four hours I have had it I am convinced it is SO much more than an ereader. Lord, where would I be without technology. I uploaded two versions of the Bible and I can't wait to take it Bible Study with me. I have the ESV and King James now and I can compare the two. Thank you Lord for giving us the creative genious to make things like computers and laptops and ereaders.

Now I just have to wait my turn...sigh.
Thankful for amazing things such as;

children
friends
little surprises
family, each and every one
warm, fall nights to watch high school football games
forgiveness
trying new things
freedom
colors
opportunities to be successful
stories
my husband
individually wrapped miniature Reece's
music
working out 
technology

2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

i am so torn about this, but i have to admit, the 'fire' sounds AMAZING...enjoy!!!

i kind of want one device to carry around, maybe they could put a phone in it, too :)

Unknown said...

and a camera. Then it would be perfect, wait...a usb port would be helpful, too. I guess I need an ipad :)