Thursday, November 03, 2011

Day three of a month of thankfulness

I had to run to the big city today for an errand and I helped a friend out by picking something up for her. When I returned with her items she handed me a bottle of Cupcake Moscato. We had visited about this wine way back at the Christmas party and she remembered that I wanted to try this brand. I love moscato.

What a wonderful surprise gift! Today I am thankful for little surprises like that. They just make you feel special.

So the tally thus far;

I am thankful for

children
friends
little surprises

2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

so, my tally so far is:

socks
peace
chocolate chip cookies

who knows where THIS is going to go :)

happy birfday!

Unknown said...

mmm chocolate chip cookies...thirty things will surely lead to something interesting?