Tuesday, November 22, 2011

November warm weather

Have you stepped outside today? It is gorgeous, almost like spring. Crazy the weather we are having, huh? Nuts. I am thankful for the nice days, though. The moon has been GORGEOUS this month. I don't think I have ever seen such a beautiful moon. It helps that I am up early :) I am really more of a stayinsideunderablanket hermit during the cold season. I know every day I can get outside and move is one more day I won't be a hermit. Not that being a hermit is all that bad. I kinda like hermits.

Twenty two days of thankfulness;

children
friends
little surprises
family, each and every one
warm, fall nights to watch high school football games
forgiveness
trying new things
freedom
colors
opportunities to be successful
stories
my husband
individually wrapped miniature Reece's
music
working out 
technology
warmth
time
riches
homemade chicken noodle soup
distractions, healthy ones :)
springlike weather in November

No comments: